Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Karson's 5!

It's hard to believe that Karson is 5. Short, but 5!! It seems like just yesterday he was this little baby! He really is a good kid- always willing to help, and always wanting to learn new things. Unlike when he was a baby (the Clemens' scowl has lightened up quite a bit), he's always smiling and makes everyone smile around him. We love the little songs that he makes up, and people love to hear him to talks in church just so they can hear him talk. We love you buddy!






We had the Wests and the Toones come over for some cake and ice cream.






Yep- I ALWAYS have to have a picture of Lincoln after the birthday cake!





Musical chairs was a BLAST! A little scary at times, but they've asked my every day since if they could play.




Here was my attempt at a Star Wars cake. I thought it worked out pretty good- and it took me like 3 seconds to decorate! Oreo's are the BEST!!



Here's some musical chairs with Karson in the finals.

5 joe-cool comments:

Lace said...

Oh he's a cute boy! You can not think of Karson with out picturing his great big smile! What a cutie!

Marcus n McKenzie said...

I miss having Karson in our class. He's so cute and funny, although, I had a hard time understanding him sometimes and he'd get frustrated. He's a cute kid! I can't believe he's 5. He's too little to be 5!

Lyndee W. said...

You can tell from the baby pic that it's Karson. So cute.

Kellie Glade said...

Love all the pictures and posts...and I think I'm going to have to steal that pic of my sisters. That was such a great time and it was so good to see you.

Shauna said...

Happy Birthday Karson! :}