Wednesday, January 21, 2009

10 Years! Can you believe it??


So last Friday Kregg and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary, or if you go by our marriage license, it was last Wednesday. Well at any rate- we have had 10 wonderful years of married life together. I really cannot imagine my life without Kregg. We have the same goals, the same dreams, and he really brings out the best in me. He is a WONDERFUL father and his family is his top priority. He works all day, then comes home and manages to play with the kids and treat me like a queen at the same time (and he really does treat me like a queen). He even manages to make me laugh every once in a while. I'm not quite sure what I did to deserve such a great life with such a great great guy, but I'll take it!

7 joe-cool comments:

Lyndee W. said...

That is the sweetest picture. Happy 10th! You guys deserve every happiness life brings to you.

Lace said...

Happy anniversary! I planned on calling you BEFORE your anniversary since we were at a cabin last weekend that had no cell service and then I thought I would call after... anyway here we are WEDNESDAY already, so I'll just say it here for now til I talk to ya again! :)

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Congrats on 10 years!

karla said...

I'm glad your so happy with Kregg. We are just glad he found someone as wonderful as you to put up with him!
Karson was an adorable baby, but he's so much cuter now. Maybe some of that is his personality and that grin!!!

Shauna said...

Oh, Happy Anniversary!! That's funny that your marriage certificate is wrong! You two are a great example of how a couple should be! Here's to many many more years together! :}

Momma Dil said...

That's the kind of post that just makes you say "Ah..." Congrats on ten years. You guys so deserve each other (interpret that how you will) - LOL!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 10 great years. You both are incredible, and the family you now have is awesome!