Thursday, January 08, 2009

Yep I have Christmas Pictures...

We had a nice laid back Christmas. We stayed in our pj's all day, opened presents, played games, and watched movies. I usually like the craziness of seeing family, but it was kinda nice just to relax. Karson gave us that ornament for Christmas. Hilarious.


Karson got this from his Sunbeam teacher- he was SO excited! So I had to get him a carrier and everything. He pretty much takes it everywhere with him.

This is how Mary takes pictures.


I love Mamma Mia! Although Mary (of course) has completely taken it over. She breaks out her microphone she got from Uncle Kendall and belts it out to all the songs. I wonder where she gets that from?? Kregg...



Lucy had a great time. Karson was so excited to help her with her stocking and all of her presents.




This was one of Marys 7 costume changes of the day....



It was nice for the hubby to take over the picture-taking responsibilities, so of course I didn't get a picture of him. His present (yep-of course) showed up the day AFTER Christmas (oh well!). I got him a doorbell that plays the Nebraska fight song.

5 joe-cool comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Glad you had a great Christmas!

Marcus n McKenzie said...

Fun! Your kids are so cute. I'm glad you had a laid back Christmas. Isn't that what it's all about?

Marcus n McKenzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy Smith said...

Those are so great! I love the boys jammies and Mary's princess dress. I've still yet to see Mamma Mia. :) It was so great to see you while you were here. Thanks for making time for us!

Momma Dil said...

What an awesome gift for Kregg...very original! I got Mamma Mia too...we'll have to jam sometime :) Even if your blog has suffered for it, I'm glad you made the trip to SL. It's always fun to get to see you guys.