Sunday, January 04, 2009

Aw MAN!!!

So I'm having some technical difficulties, so I probably won't be able to get the quote up tonight. I'll get it up as soon as I can! Plus Sunday nights are more crazy for us nowadays, so we'll most likely have to change days. Anyway- we really like doing it, and have a "plethera" more quotes we are excited to do. So please don't hate us!! :)

4 joe-cool comments:

Marcus n McKenzie said...

Yeah, getting out of church at 5 doesn't help the craziness either!

jessicaholtey said...

I didnt get your message till today, so sorry I didnt call, we will have to get together another time!

Lyndee W. said...

You get out of church at 5? I feel for you. Last year we went to church from 3 to 6. It totally sucks.

Momma Dil said...

What's keeping you so busy on Sunday nights?