Monday, June 30, 2008

So I guess it's about that time!!

Alright- so our little Lucy Lee will be joining us in the next few weeks (my due date is July 24th). When is she going to come?? Ty was 2 days late, Karson was pretty much on time, and they started me with Mary. Does anyone have any guesses??

5 joe-cool comments:

Tony said...

I say the 24th at noon

karla said...

you looked like you were about on track at brit's wedding. i'm going to say the 22nd. come on lucy, don't let me down

Kellie Glade said...

Put me down for the 24th as well at 10pm...just in time for her to have fireworks on her birthday :) Love the name Lucy! Email me your google (gmail) address so I can add you, since we have our blog private now. My email is wishinuponastar13@yahoo.com
Have a great 4th of July weekend!
~Kellie~

Sarraphim said...

Hm... I think the 23rd, maybe at 5 pm. ;)

Lyndee W. said...

I say you'll go in on the 22nd, but have her early on the 23rd. I'm horrible at guessing these things. Hey, will you let me know your address? I have something I need to mail to you. BTW, I absolutely ADORE the name Lucy. I've always wanted a little girl so I could name her that...but Lyle has never wanted to. It's my grandmother's name! I love it. Good choice!