Monday, June 02, 2008

Wildlife Museum in St. George


On Memorial Day we went with some friends to the Wildlife Museum. It was way fun! They gave the kids binoculars- they were really excited about that!



I'm not quite sure what Ty is doing here, but I thought it was funny. Anyway- we had a great time!

6 joe-cool comments:

Wendy said...

That looks like a lot of fun! That's quite the group that you went with. We love doing things like this, too bad it's a little far for an afternoon activity.

Cory said...

That place looks awesome! I want to go!!

Momma Dil said...

Wow, only June and you've already got a couple of outdoor adventures under your belt!

P.S. Thanks for hanging out in Vegas!

Phil, Aminda, Jovie and Bryce said...

Looks like fun!! what a cool museum. Your still as active as ever even with three kids and nine months prego. your my hero! Miss you Minda

Lace said...

It was so good to see you guys all week! We really miss you! Can I just say, I was sad watching you drive away as the freeway split.

Shauna said...

Don't you love that place? It's our favorite museum for share...funny, I was just talking about this to a friend just this morning. Now I can show her what it looks like inside, thanks! :}