Saturday, June 28, 2008

All the rest of our Colorado Trip

Okay- I finally can post the rest of these pictures- sorry everyone- it's just been a crazy last couple weeks! So here you go! These pics were when we were passing through Moab. We had to check out at least one arch! This is my brother trying to keep up with the little ones.
Oh crap. 2 of the same picture. Oh well- Ty made it to the top!

I had to stick this pic in here- this is my cute-as-heck little niece Tayvie. Mary couldn't get enough of her. Anyway- my sis-in-law Lacie has some way cute pics of my kids and the trip on her blog: http://www.lagomae.blogspot.com/ so check them out if you get a chance. There are some wicked good pics of the miniature golfing on hers. Thanks Lace!

4 joe-cool comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Wow, your sister-in-law's blog makes me feel like I need to be a bit more devoted to my own! She's a good photographer too!

Lace said...

Julie! I LOVE all of these pictures!!! It's like a walk down memory lane! How fun!

Justen said...

Holy cow you guys get around. We need you to live closer to us and drag us out once in a while. Awesome pictures!

Anonymous said...

sandmo myself greatly clarke jane ireland zelnorm although tragedy stealing tdtd
lolikneri havaqatsu