Wednesday, June 18, 2008

One of the most beautiful things in the world...


Okay- so I know this post is a little rediculous, but my life has pretty much revolved around pretzels lately. I am going through about 3 bags a week. I felt that I needed to share what makes the perfect pretzels- and it just so happened that I got a picture of them. First of all- they have to be Rold Gold's. Then they have to be sticks. They need to be skinny. Then they need to be a little burnt. And the most important is that they are stuck together- and how often do you see 3 stuck together?? Not very often- so actually this is a pretty rare pic! Anyway- I've actually thought of contacting Rold Gold to see if they could make a special bag just for me, but that would probably be a little rediculous. It really would be cool, though.
Anyway- I'm only a month away from having this baby- and hopefully I'll stop sharing these pretzel and ice cream posts- in the meantime thanks for reading!!
BTW- last week we got to go to Colorado with my family- we had so much fun!! I can't wait to share my pics with you... so just know they will be coming soon!
Also- we are going to SL this weekend for my niece Britney's wedding- so I'll have pics of those...
But you might not get to see these pics for a while since we are moving to a new house next week- and with Kregg trying to open up a new store... that leaves me with a lot to do!!
Love to you all! Julz

3 joe-cool comments:

christa said...

Hey Julie! I'll see what I can do about getting you some more of those rare pretzels....love the post btw......and GOOD LUCK with your move!! I hope it doesn't make you go into labor (well, maybe that would be a good thing huh :)) take care!!

Jennifer said...

Hey Julie!! I ran into Tony yesterday and he gave me your blog to check out! It was good to see some pictures of your kids. 3+1 on the way?? WOW! You are a busy girl! You can visit my blog @ lifewiththelambs.blogspot.com.

Jenny (Willes) Lamb

Shauna said...

Oh, you have always been one to make me laugh...as you continue to do so here! hey, whatever keeps you entertained (and well fed). My Aunt Julie told me you were pregnant again...you go girl!! :} Good luck, hope all goes well. You are an amazing mom...your kids are blessed!! :}