Thursday, May 01, 2008

Family Night at Mesquite Days

So last weekend was Mesquite Days... we had so much fun! I really like these small town celebrations. Everybody knows eachother and it's so nice to get to chat while we are all chasing our kids around. This family night they had a blow up slides, an obstacle course, and a few of the trampoline things (I have no idea what to call them).


Ty had a great time on this obstacle course. He was so excited- he won every time he went. He's a competitive one alright.
Karson was a bit tougher- he didn't want to race, he just wanted to play. Which doesn't work well when you are supposed to be racing. I had to force him through a few times.

Mary (since she doesn't like to wait in line) spent a lot of time here. I love this pic of her in mid-air.
Here they are with their buddy Mav.


3 joe-cool comments:

Lyndee W. said...

I love small town celebrations! I miss that a lot. I'm hoping we can go to my parents house for the 4th of July and I'm really excited! Small town parades and fairs are the best! Homemade navajo tacos, face painting, parades, fireworks over the vermillion mountains; I really hope I can go home for the 4th! Your family look like they always have so much fun in everything they do!

Kellie Glade said...

Julie~ You are so good at capturing all of these fun moments with your family. Looks like you all had a great time.

Britney O'Connor said...

These pictures are so cute...and something the kids will cherish once they're older. I totally remember going to stuff like this when I was little =). Do you think you guys will be able to make it to my wedding? It's June 21...here in the Timp Temple. I will be sending out the invites the end of this week- so hopefully you guys can make it! =)