Thursday, May 15, 2008

Adventures in Laundry


So what is the weirdest thing you have found in your washer/dryer while you are doing laundry? This week when I was doing the laundry I found about 20 peanuts (shells and all) in the washer and the dryer. When I asked who had peanuts in there pocket- Ty proudly confessed. Goofball!

8 joe-cool comments:

Jeff and Kayla's Family said...

Gum and Chapstick. But I washed them befor I noticed.

Lace said...

Oh man! I hate it when I wash chapstick!!!

How funny that Ty was proud of it! He is a goofball!

Ammon and Tara said...

Hey Julz!!! It is good to hear from you. It has been a very long time. You have an awesome little family. You all look so happy! I know that you are. I miss the old Bowling and grease parties, they were always good times. Anyway, keep in touch it is good to see you. -Ammon Nordgren

Lyndee W. said...

Do legos and army guys count? How about chapstick and bubble gum? Wait...wait, I got it...a pocket transformer! Laundry is a blast! We miss you guys!

Momma Dil said...

I washed my cell phone...not weird really but pretty not-smart. Alright, I'll be totally honest...I dried it too. Next time I start to wonder what all the banging in the dryer is I'll actually go look.

I love the peanuts, though...kids sure are one wild, crazy ride!

christa said...

Yeah, chapstick sticks out in my mind, but apparently I'm not the only one that's done that one. We always have lots of money and rocks though--- never peanuts- that's creative :)

Wendy said...

My mom found a full size plastic cup in my brother's pocket once, but the peanuts are pretty unique. How did he have 20 peanuts in his pocket anyway??? That's pretty great!

Sarraphim said...

I think the best thing (though weird, how do you forget about it?!) was a 10 or 20 from my Dad's jeans (I was somewhere in my teens when that happened) though I sadly turned it back over to its owner. The weirdest thing in the laundry... could've been those covers off of memory sticks, I left some of those in my pocket in recent memory. Or maybe the time I washed AND dried lipstick with my clothes... some of those shirts were never the same.