Friday, May 23, 2008

Another Life Changing Announcement...


After about 11 years with the company, Kregg gave his 2 weeks to Rite-Aid yesterday. He will be opening and managing a Radio Shack here in town. This is in a lot of ways an answer to our prayers. Kregg has been commuting back and forth to St. George every day since February and we weren't sure if we were going to need to move up there since it has taken quite a hit in our finances. We really like it here in Mesquite and have so many great friends and a great ward. Our kids love it here (Ty says he wants to live here until he gets his drivers license). Our best friends out here decided to open up a Radio Shack here and want Kregg to run it for them. Kregg is so excited!! I'm excited, although I'm not so good with change. We will have to be on cobra while I have this baby, so I'm a little nervous about that. Plus it's hard when you have been with a company so long to make a change like this... Anyway- we've prayed about this and we think it is the right thing to do. And I have full confidence in Kregg- he'll do everything he can to support this family. I don't know what I ever did to get so lucky to have him! Anyway- June will be crazy busy for him since they are aiming to open up the Radio Shack July 1st. So here we go for another crazy ride!!!! What would we do without all these curves?

6 joe-cool comments:

jessicaholtey said...

Hello!!! How the heck are you guys!! I linked you guys up on Brits page...Any way Congrats on the Radio Shack job!! Sounds like it will be a really great thing!! Oh man I cant believe how big you kids are!! I have never even met Mary!! I dont think I have even seen you guys since my wedding!! (which was 3 and a half years ago, man its been a long time!!) Any way hope to see you guys at Brits wedding next Month!!

Sarraphim said...

You'd have a boring ride without the curves, that's what! ;)

Ludvigson Family said...

So glad to hear you guys will be staying here. I hopwe all goes well with radio shack!

So at least now your an OUT OF THE CLOSET fast food addict! That is the first step on the road to recovery!

by the way.. thanks for all of the nice compliments you commented on my blog. Wow! I truely am not deserving of such amzing words!

Unknown said...

I thought you were just beginning to enjoy the commute? Congrats, playa :)

Scott

Momma Dil said...

Congratulations Kregg and family! I'm not too good with change either but it sounds so exciting. You guys are awesome!

Jeff and Kayla's Family said...

good luck. I hope all goes well. I love you guys!!