Tuesday, March 17, 2009

WE'RE BACK!!!!

So I seriously send my apologies to each and every one of you that like to check up on us from time to time. There really hasn't been a whole lot going on, so I took a little break. So please forgive me, and my family, for not having much going on this past month or so. I'll try to be better. Love you all!!! -Julz

4 joe-cool comments:

Lace said...

Ahhhh! Look at that Lucy!!! She is so adorable! I can't believe how much she's grown up! It's been way too long!

Meredith said...

Oh I am so glad you are posting again. I was getting worried about you. I got your message the other day and just haven't gotten to call you back. I hope all is well in Nevada!

Kendra said...

Happy Birthday Kregg!! Glad you are older than me. Not by much but you're still older.

Joe and Britt said...

Juls, this is so cute! You are so awesome, I was glad you commented on my blog so I could see the updates on your darling family! I hope you are all well, and keep posting so we can keep updated!
Love, Joe & Britt