Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lucy















So Lucy is 8 months old today. She is such a great baby!! She hardly cries and smiles a whole lot. She LOVES her big brothers and has even been known to crack a smile at Mary every once in a while (when Mary's not on top of her). She had RSV a few weeks ago and that wasn't so fun, but she still was smilin' away and didn't seem miserable at all. What a great kid!

4 joe-cool comments:

Lace said...

Oh my gosh! Can't get over her! Adorable!!! Love the sunglasses!

christa said...

Oh my heck!!! She's SO DANG CUTE!!! I can't believe how old she looks!!!!!! Well, how old she IS for that matter!! She looks exactly like Traci!! (hope that's okay to say)

Jenna Lee said...

Lucy is so cute!

Momma Dil said...

RSV - yuck! I'm glad you made it through that. I forgot for a second we last saw you like four months ago and couldn't believe Lucy was sitting! She really is getting older, isn't she?