Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mary's first fieldtrip

At school, Mary has been learning about the community, and so for her first fieldtrip they got to take a walk to the post office.




Karson got to come, too. They were so great letting him join in on the fun.

We got to go in the back and sort mail and see how everything works.

This is Mary's good friend Camilla. They are so darn cute together!!


8 joe-cool comments:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

How fun a walk to the post office! I recognize Nancy in the photo. What a great day.

Lace said...

This is so cute! What a fun little field trip! I just love that Mary's in preschool cause I can seriously just imagine how much she loves it!

Jenna Lee said...

I bet Mary had so much fun getting to go on her first field trip.

Michelle said...

CUTE! I love my Mary girl. She is the only girl I know that can keep Ben in line. She looks like she had a blast on the field trip!

Momma Dil said...

Julie, how I've missed you! I am making a book out of my blog and just did the posts from our Vegas trip and it made me plain 'ole lonesome for ya'all (I don't know why I said it like that, being from Utah and all....). Is Mary loving school? She looks so big and cute in those pictures.

Christy Smith said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how big they're all getting! The pictures of Lucy asleep on the floor were adorable too. I wish my kids would fall asleep in their beds, let alone on the floor! :) You've got to give me your secret!

Everitt's said...

How fun was that for her!!!! I can't wait for trev to go on field trips.

Kelly said...

I couldn't resist checking out your blog. What a cute family!! And I'll bet they're even cuter in person. :)

-Snod