Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kregg's Birthday

Kregg is 33 now- and as handsome as ever!

Of course... He's pretending to sneeze...


His birthday was pretty uneventful, really. The only excitement was the "Better-than-you-know-what" cake I made, that Mary decided to break in half and put on the floor. So this is as close-up of the cake as you are going to get!! I'm not sure I'm cut out to make cakes- this was the 3rd catastrophe with them that I've had in a row!! But of course- we still ate it (you know me)- and OH YEAH it was so good!!



Happy Birthday Hunk! You're the BEST!!!!



2 joe-cool comments:

Marcus n McKenzie said...

Your funny Julie. I love reading your blog. Sorry for all the comments,... I really like getting comments, so I try to give lots.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KREGG... A little late, but it's the thought that counts right?!

Lyndee W. said...

Love that cake! Happy Bday Kregg!