Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ty singing "YELLOW"

So Ty learned this song at school- he sings it all the time. And as you will see- Mary has become quite the bully...so we tried again. Notice in the second one Karson's favorite part- "He is such a happy fellow"...Karson cracks up still. He's cracking up right now because I'm talking about it. But he's funny. A couple days ago, just out of nowhere, he starts laughing hysterically. I asked why he was laughing, and he said because it was so so funny. When I asked him what was so funny, he said, "Laughing is funny, mom!!" He continued to laugh for a good 5 minutes after that, just laughing at his own laugh. It's times like that, and when Ty sings a song and decides to do a spin dance move right in the middle of it, that reminds me why I love being a mom. And as bad as this is, I actually crack up watching Mary think that she can take on Ty who is twice her size. By the way-sorry about the camera shaking at the end of the second one- Mary was trying to take me down. My kids crack me up.

1 joe-cool comments:

Lace said...

Laughter is the best medicine! So cute kids! Ayla's going to love watching cousin Ty sing!