Friday, October 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Ty!


Can you believe it? Ty's 6!! He got a bunch of dinosaur books and a fishing pole- he was so excited! He had a really good day, too. It just so happened that it was his turn to be the helper at school. Plus he got to wear a crown and a sticker all day. He got to give all of his classmates monster suckers. Then that night he had his soccer game, which he did really well at.
Mmmmm- gotta love the Dairy Queen ice cream cakes. If you have never tried one- I HIGHLY recommend it. It's better than all of the ice cream cakes I have tasted (and believe me- I've tasted a lot), plus we have a lot of history with them. My dad actually worked at the first Dairy Queen that started the ice cream cake. In fact- it was his boss Mr. Prichard. My dad takes a lot of pride in that, and frankly I'm very happy about it. It means more ice-cream cake.
So all of the other pics that I took of Ty were fake smiles. But I say something like, "Banana Hot-Pants" and I get the genuine grin. You would have thought that the cake would do the trick, but no. It's banana hot pants.
Happy birthday buddy! We love you!!

3 joe-cool comments:

Anonymous said...

happy Birthday TY!

Lace said...

Tell Ty "banana hot pants" for me!

christa said...

SIX is SO OLD!!!! I can't believe he's already six!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GUY!!!