Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hangin' with friends

So every Monday for a few hours I watch a couple kids so their mom can go to Ty's class and help out. Then she watches Mary while I go on Tuesdays. I love it. They all play really good together for the most part. Left to right: Mav, Tyra, Karson, Dax, and Mary. Dax comes 3 times a week.
Kars and Tyra get along really good. I love that he has someone to play with. These pictures are kind of funny, though. I put Shrek 2 on, and they all just went and sat like that. I didn't have to pose them or anything. Do you see that they are actually looking past me?
It's funny how much better they at snack time than they are at the table. This week Kyri was visiting. That day was a little crazy.
Okay so this is Mary and her little boyfriend Ben. They have a blast together, and they are so funny! They are always taking care of eachother. Ben is always trying to give Mary everything, and Mary forces him to eat pretzels. They are a lot of fun. Sorry about this picture (you know how much I love to get the back of heads) and I won't even go there with the little goalie on Karson's team flashing them...

0 joe-cool comments: