Friday, October 26, 2007

I got tagged...

Okay- so it looks like I got tagged... I don't know if you guys want to know this stuff- but just read it anyway!

MY HUSBAND

What is his name? Kregg Samuel Clemens- I call him "PUNK"

How long have you been together? Oh man... I guess a little bit under 10 years. We were friends before that, though.

How long did you date? About 11 months

How old is he? OLD!!! Kidding- he's 31.

Who eats more? He does- unless I'm pregnant. Then he doesn't have a chance.

Who said "I love you" first? Hmmm... That's a good question! It was probably me- I pretty much instigated everything...

Who is taller? Me in high heels! Lucky for him I never wear high heels.

Who sings better? I might sing better- but he's a whole lot more creative. He rarely sings a song with its original words.

Who is smarter? Definitely him- he has one of those photographic memories, too. It makes me so mad sometimes!!

Whose temper is worse? I'm pretty sure it's me. But sometimes he freaks out at the stupidest things! Oh wait a minute- so do I.

Who does the laundry? I do. Although he doesn't mind doing the laundry part- as long as he doesn't have to fold anything!

Who does the dishes? We both do. He's awesome!! If I empty the dishwasher (the easy part) he will load them (he thinks that is the easy part- SUCKER!!).

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.

Who pays the bills? Neither of us! Totally kidding- we both do.

Who mows the lawn? The landscaping guys!!! IT'S THE BEST!! But if we had a lawn to mow, it would be him. That was the deal- he would mow the lawn, I would shovel the snow. Looks like I have another great deal!

Who cooks dinner? Both of us. It works out really good.

Who drives when you are together? It depends on if I am picking him up from work or not. It's usually him.

Who is more stubborn? Me- hands down. He's so lucky to have me.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Neither of us are ever wrong. He just lets me win.

Whose parents do you see the most? mine.

Who kissed who first? Him- FINALLY!! It took long enough!

Who asked who out? Oh man... there was a bet... maybe we aught to not go into that...all I can say is that Jim Carrey WAS married to Lauren Holly.

Who proposed? He did. He's so sweet!! Mmmm- The Garden... yummy!!

Who is more sensitive? That's definitely me. And he's so good about letting me vent on him!

Who has more friends? I guess that is probably me, just because I'm a little bit more social than him. He doesn't need them as bad as I do, too.

Who wears the pants in the family? Yep- that would be Mary. Hands down.

Now I'm supposed to tag someone: Lacie, Wendy, Justen, Abby, Melony, and anyone else who wants to be tagged :) either in email or on a blog.

Hope I didn't bore you to death!!

1 joe-cool comments:

christa said...

Very Cute Julz!! Love it- I miss you guys!!