Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Mary and the Flags




Frolicking among the flags

David Bly, Desert Valley Times

Two-year-old Mary Clemens enjoys runnning through the1,000 Flags Over Mesquite on Saturday. The weather was perfect for the sunrise ceremony at Veterans Memorial Park, and for the annual Veterans Parade.

Originally published November 6, 2007


So my little girl was on the front page of the Mesquite Desert Valley Times today!! Pretty cool, huh? You can see it at http://www.dvtnv.com/. It's kind of exciting!

3 joe-cool comments:

christa said...

That is SO STINKIN' COOL!!!! Tell her congrats for me!!
And what a cool picture it is!!

Dan and Heather and kids said...

This is such an awesome picture!! You guys have so much fun! I'm glad you update alot cuz I check everyones blogs all the time! I love to see what's going on with everyone! Thanks for checkin ours! Tori's site is so funny, her and her friend make me laugh!
love ya,
Heather

Lace said...

How cool is that! Famous Mary!