Friday, November 09, 2007

Funny Story

So Ty has this friend named Valerie who is in his Kindergarten class and rides the bus with him. In the last few weeks in his class they have been talking a lot about their phone numbers and addresses. One day last week Valerie asked Ty to write down his phone number, and of course he was so excited to since he knows it (They don't teach WHO to not give phone numbers to when they are teaching you them...). So she calls that night as soon as we got home. Ty was like, "Why are you calling me? What do you want??" He thinks that he always has better things to do than to talk on the phone. So anyway- she wanted to come over and play so I picked her up, they played, and I took her home. The next morning at about 5:45 AM she calls (I was already awake at least). "Hello?" "Hello?" "Who's this?" "This is Valerie. I need to talk to Ty." "Valerie, do you know what time it is?" "Yes" "Ty's still asleep." "Well can you wake him up because I need to tell him something." "Valerie- why don't you call back right before school or you can just talk to him at the bus stop." "Okay." So at about 6:15 she calls...

I knew someday that day would come when girls would be calling all hours of the night- just not when he was 6... and calling at 5:45 in the morning...

5 joe-cool comments:

christa said...

That is SO CUTE!! Good luck with that handsome little devil Julz!! You're gonna have your hands full when he gets older looks like :)

Lace said...

Oh my heck! That is hillarious! We always have know your boys are studs!

Bigwood Family said...

What a cutie you have on your hands. He is going to be a heart breaker when he gets a little older. Love Ya!
Brooke Bigwood

Justen said...

I wish I had Ty around to give me some tips when I was growing up.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, this is so stinkin' funny! I think Valerie's mom & dad should worry a little if she's all ready that boy crazy!! j/k...just too cute! :} Love all your stories & pics..you guys are too fun!