Monday, September 03, 2007

spending time with each other

Kars with Uncle Ken riding the motorcycle). Him and Ty were obsessed! Along with all of the rest of the little ones... I have to confess I was pretty excited to ride it to.
Kars spent most of the day chasing sea gulls. He really thought he would catch one eventually!
Ty, Zoe, and Kade tubin' behind the wave runner. Him and Kars both had a blast. My boys have the need for speed! They also loved riding on the wave runner.
So this is most of Kregg's family- he's missing his brother Kyle and his family. Sorry it's so dark- since my computer crashed I don't have the software to lighten it up! Bummer, though- it's a great picture!
K, his dad, and his bro Ken took a trip on the wave runner. Almost tipped it over, in fact. This really is a big deal- considering Ron has been through so many health problems and can't use most of one side. BTW... I did tip over the wave runner trying to get back on from tubing. I tipped over Kregg and Ken. It was great.

0 joe-cool comments: