Tuesday, September 18, 2007

1st Day of School!


Ty started all-day Kindergarten. He loves it! He has already puked in the library, and I've already had a mom tell me he was beating up her kid (I can see Ty play-wrestling, but not beating up... but that's a whole different issue)... but he is having a great time! I've been lucky to get to go in once a week and help out in his class.
Waiting for the bus...
Karson's first day of preschool- he has been working so hard for this day!! He has a great time. In fact- as soon as we reach that preschool door- I have to chase after him just to get my hug goodbye. He loves to play with the farm and the dinosaurs (who would have thought??).

1 joe-cool comments:

Lace said...

Ohhh, look at those boys! All grown up with their backpacks! Hi Ty. Hi Kars. Miss you boys!