Sunday, February 08, 2009

Tara got me- that crazy woman...


Tara tagged me, so here it is! This pic of Mary was October 2007 right before we were heading up to the Leavitts cabin. She's a cutie!

The Rules:1. Go to your documents/pictures.
2. Go to your 6th file.
3. Go to your 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.
So now I guess I get to tag 6 people. I know a bunch of you have already done this, and I think I'll make all of you in my ward do this- thanks to Tara. :)
1. Jody
2. Christine
3. Michelle
4. Kenna
5. McKenzie
6. Mindee
7. Bethany
8. Heather
9. Jenna
10. Kendra
11. Elaine
12. Yep- even you Keri Graves, I know you have a blog!
And everyone I forgot and everyone who wants to do this!
I think I really botched the rules on this one. Oh well!

2 joe-cool comments:

Everitt's said...

I would love to but...my computer is broke! When and IF it is able to be fixed I'll do it.

Marcus n McKenzie said...

I just wanted to tell you I like your hair cut. Mary's hair is so cute too!! Did you give up on the blog world or what?