Sunday, December 09, 2007

Some family pics

So we finally got some family pics taken. My good friend Michelle took them for us, and she did such a great job! It was actually a really crappy day- it had poured the whole day before and it was really cold and windy. Mary was pretty much the grumpiest that I had ever seen her, so this pic was actually the only smile we could get from her. Here are a few of the pics...
What a hunk, huh??
So this family picture really shows what our family is really like. Mary's crying, Karson is scowling, Ty is making a face, Kregg's not looking at the camera, and I'm oblivious to the whole thing. This is the one I wanted to put on the Christmas card! It doesn't get much more realistic than that!

Sorry- this pic is sideways- still cute, though!




4 joe-cool comments:

Lace said...

These are so cute! What a cute family! I love them!

Bigwood Family said...

oh Julz! These are so darling! I wish you were comingup for christmas! Oh well! Have a good one any way!
BROOKE BIGWOOD

Wendy said...

I love your pictures. Especially your faimly picture. That's too funny. The ones of you and Mary are so precious. I can't believe how big they are all getting.

christa said...

What a great looking family!! I'm so excited to see the next member!! You are so stinkin' hilarious Julz- thanks for the laughs :)