Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I got tagged again!

So Lace actually tagged me around Thanksgiving and I totally forgot about it. I don't know how much you all really like reading these- but I do- so I'll do them. It's always nice learning more about people. Anyway- so here it is...



What was I doing 10 years ago? Holy cow- 10 years ago I was just starting to think about my infamous plan to get Kregg! This New Years Eve started the New Year's resolution. I was doing a lot of hanging out with friends and working at PayLess Drug. I had just decided that college was not for me. Good times, though.



What was I doing 5 years ago? 5 Years ago Ty was 1 and that was keeping me busy! Plus I was working 2 jobs (UCD was shutting down and I had just started at Fidelity). Kregg got his promotion to Manager at the store we met at. We were busy being a family and making a house payment!



What was I doing 1 year ago? One year ago we had just moved to Mesquite! Not really knowing anyone out here yet- but shocked at how warm it was. This Christmas will be a lot funner since we know people now.


What was I doing yesterday? Puking. Oh yeah- for those of you who don't know- I'm pregnant. Due in July! Baby #4- pretty wild, huh? We're pretty excited, though! Anyway- back to yesterday- I also went to help out in Ty's class, and took Karson to preschool. And watched "Biggest Loser." We love that show.


5 Snacks I enjoy: Man this is a hard one! Anything chocolate (can I do that??), cheese ball, beef stick, Doritos, and a good fruit/ veggie plate.


5 things I would do if I had a million dollars: Get out of debt! And then I would buy a house. And everything nice that would go in my house. Then I would go on a trip. Then we I would save the rest.


5 Places I would run away to: Salt Lake. The mountains. Oh- the beach if I could! My bedroom!


5 T.V. Shows I Like: Biggest Loser, The Office, Top Chef, Duff's Cake Show, Amazing Race


5 Things I Hate Doing: Cleaning, Yelling at my kids, Being late, Not paying a bill on time, Waking up too early


5 biggest joys of the moment: 1- My Husband- he's so awesome! I really am the happiest when I'm with him. 2- My kids, including the one growing inside of me. My kids make me laugh every day. 3- This season- the magic that surrounds everyone, and the closeness I feel with my Savior. 4- All of our family and friends that live so far away- getting to talk to you and think of you makes me so happy! 5- Mint Chocolate Chip ice-cream.

Okay! So that's it! Now I would like to tag: Christa, Heather Smith, Heather LeFevre, Wendy, Justen, Abby, and Sherry. And whoever else wants to! Love you all!

1 joe-cool comments:

Lace said...

I'm glad your announcement is public now! How is little Roger treating you these days?