Sunday, July 19, 2009

Oh man oh man oh man...


I know you all must be HATING me SO much about now with my constant flaking of keeping my blog updated. I have a bunch of trips and Lucy's birthday to show you- so I'll try to get to those. But I wanted to update you on our latest...

As you know- Kregg got laid off the end of June. And as much as we have really loved having him around (I'm not even being sarcastic for once!! :)) we thought it might be a good idea if he got another job.

And miraculously- HE DID!! I am now married to the manager of Toys R Us/ Babies R Us. We are going to be moving to Las Vegas and he starts in a week.

This job is such a blessing!! We only missed a couple paychecks (VERY lucky) and he will be getting a pretty hefty raise. We are REALLY going to miss it here in Mesquite- we've loved every minute of it!! I'm a little nervous about living in Las Vegas and to get my kids in the right schools and stuff, but I know that's where we need to be. Thanks to all of you for all of your thoughts and prayers- we are TRULY grateful for you. And I'm SO grateful that I have a wonderful husband who supports us and is good at what he does. I really can't imagine my life without him!!

YAY!!!

10 joe-cool comments:

Michelle said...

If we are going to let you move to Las Vegas, then you BETTER update this blog more often!!

Christa said...

That's just so exciting!! I'm so happy for you guys!!

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

We will miss you, but I'm so happy for you. Things work out for a reason. And you can always come back and crash a ward party!!

Lyndee W. said...

Honestly, I'm glad you're not moving to Cali! At least we'll get to see you every now and then! Glad everything worked out all right! Love you guys!

Janeece said...

Julie I am so glad that things have worked out for you and your family! I will miss you! YOu have been so fun and have helped me out iof many a tight spot! If you need ANYTHING...help with packing...packing up a moving van...please, PLEASE, PLEASE let John and I know! We would love to help you out! Love ya!

Meredith said...

My sister-in-law lives in Henderson and loves it! We are going to Disneyland in September. Can we stop in and see you guys? I'm sooooo glad the job thing worked out, even if it didn't bring you back to Utah! Love you guys!

Jeff and Kayla's Family said...

I am so happy for you guys!! You are in our thoughts and prayers. I love you chick.

Mindi said...

Congrats! I stumbled upon your blog from Heathers...fun to see your pics! It will be sad to have you gone, glad I got the chance to know you. Good luck! I notice your hubby has a Huskers hat on...did he go there? My hubby played baseball there, we went when we got married.

Christy Smith said...

Wahoo! Look out Vegas! :) I'm so happy for you guys, and as fair warning, we'll definitely be stopping by on our way to/from CA! Good luck with unpacking!

kristine N said...

Oh, that's so awesome! I hope you like it in Las Vegas, and good luck with the move!