Monday, June 04, 2007

I've been tagged!

So I guess there is this thing going around on blogs where if someone "tags" you then you have to list 8 things that most people don't know about you. Lace "tagged" me, so here it goes!!

1. I want to be a radio DJ. I have always wanted to. And my dream would be to do the 50's and the 60's stations.

2. I have a bit of an addiction to the celebrities. I have to know who is with who, how they are messing up their lives, and how they are making zillions of dollars just because they are beautiful.

3. I love to watch "Little House on the Prairie". I also love the old Haley Mills movies "Parent Trap" and "Pollyanna." I will watch those over and over again- and it drives K crazy!!

4. I try to watch the movie "Ever After" religiously every Sunday.

5. I LOVE to do crosswords, and any other puzzle you can imagine.

6. I am undefeated at holding my breath under water. I'm also pretty darn good at staring contests.

7. I love to scream. Especially on roller coasters. But I also love to scream-sing songs in the car. I love to scream in fields. I love to have screaming contests with my kids at the park. Yep- people think we're crazy. But if you know me, then you already know we are crazy.
8. I love to make wishes in tunnels. My hubby and kids do, too. And we've even resorted to any bridge we go under that has lights we count as a tunnel. I've had a lot of wishes come true that way. It works.
For a special treat, here are K's:
1. He was 2 days away from being a leap-year baby. He would be almost 8.
2. In college he could eat 2 foot-long sandwiches in one sitting, or a large domino's pizza. He probably still could if I would let him...
3. Favorite food group is barbeque. Hands down.
4. Was an all-state jazz saxaphone performer.
5. Has never had a cavity, and has all of his wisdom teeth (wish he'd use them- ha ha ha!!).
6. He has a photographic memory (and selective hearing...).
7. He loves to draw, and is really good at it.
8. Has attended at least one college football game every year for 25 years.

Anyway- so there are a few things you might not have known about us. So here is who I am "tagging":

Christa (if you didn't notice that Lace tagged you already)

Heather (hey- and by the way- I can't find your blog address anywhere!! Will you send it to me?? I've love hearing from you!)

Melony

Kim

Sheri

And anyone else who has a blog that I don't know about. And while you're at it... send me your blog address, okay??

1 joe-cool comments:

Lace said...

I didn't know Kregg plays the saxamaphone! Wow! Impressive!
I have also ALWAYS wanted to be a radio DJ! I use to be able to tell you the artist and title of ANY song ANY genre and all the history on it, but I'm not so good anymore!