Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Our New Addition!



Yep- we got a hamster today!! The kidlets have been aching for a pet, so we brought home Henry today. The drive back from St. George was a little crazy (he made 5 rather LARGE holes through his temporary home). Now he is at his new home, still a little nervous, but that might be from the rather large giants that have been staring at him for the last couple hours! Welcome home Henry the Hamster (Named by Kar-Kar)!

3 joe-cool comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man! It kinda makes me miss little Billford! Henry is cute and the boys look super happy to have him around! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

This is Traci, but I have to be 'anonymous' cuz I dont have a google account. LAME!!

christa said...

NO WAY!!! I WANT ONE!! Cherry and Kelz are gonna be SO JEALOUS!! And I am already! How fun!!!!